We had our retrieval set for Friday May 4th at 830 in the morning in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dusty, Kati and Allison all came over to Mesquite on Thursday night so Dusty and I took off Friday morning. I had to be put under for the procedure so that was like having a wonderful nap. I didn't want to wake up afterwards. The doctor was able to get 4 viable eggs from me and he told us he would call us on Saturday to let us know how they were doing. 2 embryos were progressing like they should and 2 were not as far along as the other 2. He said it was OK and that he would call again on Monday. Monday morning he said the slower 2 were not going to be usable and the other 2 were doing well and right on track. Dusty, Kati and Allison left to go back home after our wonderful weekend on Sunday so that just leaves me and Shelby and mom just hanging out till the transfer day on Wednesday, tomorrow. To say the least we are supper bored and ready to go home. I especially am feeling super homesick. After the transfer on Wednesday we will drive all the way home to Fredonia and I will probably have to rest a little. I can't believe the transfer day is here. I am excited and nervous. Thanks for checking up on us. I will post again soon :)
I've been wondering how you're doing. We just got home tonight. I'll get in touch with you. Feel free to check in with me any time!
ReplyDelete