Hello eveyone. I just wanted to let you all know that the IVF procedure did not work and we will not be having any more babies. Dusty and I are sad and upset but moving forward with our lives and our family. The embryos that were fertilized just stopped growing and so there was acutally nothing for the doctor to implant. We were shocked and we will have a phone interview with the doc to ask our questions and see what answers he has to give. I just want to express my deepest thanks for all the love, support, prayers, good thoughts, txts, phone calls, and everything other little thing that all of you wonderful people sent our way!! Every bit of it made a difference to us. Thank you all. We feel truly blessed for all the friends and family that stood by our side, and we are extremely blessed to have 3 wonderful girls in our lives to help us move forward and to remind us everyday just how lucky we are.
I'm SO sorry! I hope you know I admire your strength and courage and the righteous desire of your heart. Thank you for keeping us all updated, Mandi. My thoughts a prayers are with you and your family.
ReplyDelete