Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Update as of May 2, 2012

Hello all! I apologize for not posting sooner but here I am at the Mesquite library, popping over to update the blog. Well, April 23rd's doctors appointment went well as we were hoping it would. They made sure all was well with me and then I started stimulation shots that night. I have been taking Follistem shots since then. At this same appointment, the doc said he wanted to see me in one week Monday the 30th, but he might also want to see me that Tuesday or maybe even Wednesday. So I decided it would be best to stay at my parents house, in Mesquite, for this week for all the maybe times the doc wanted to see me. My mom and Shelby and I all came over to Mesquite Sunday night and have been here hanging out since then. So today is Wednesday. I saw the doc again 2 days ago Monday the 30th and he said the eggs were developing inside of me like they should and he wanted to see me again Wednesday. Today he said I had between 4 and 6 eggs to fertilize and he is taking them out Friday. Friday is our retrieval day, yeah!!! This is what we have been waiting for. Our first doctors appointment was around the 1st of March and after all that time, we are finally ready for retrieval. After the retrieval, the doc will fertilize the embryo in a dish for about 3 to 5 days. The guesstimated transfer, implant date is either Monday or Wednesday of next week. Well there you have it. I think that is about where we are.
   In case you are wondering, my wonderful husband has had my other girls, Kati and Allison at home this whole week by himself. He has been doing such an amazing job of keeping the house up, ball practices, homework, and everything else that might happen to come along. He and the girls will be joining us Thursday night sometime. Please keep us in your prayers! Love to you all! I will post again as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment