So Dusty and I decided that even though we loved our GMC truck, it was just not gonna be able to pull what we needed it to pull as well as fitting our family in it. So we sold our very first vehicle that was fully paid for, and jumped back into debt with this little baby! A week ago yesterday we got all the papers in order and jumped in the van and drove up to American Fork to pick it up, and then we jumped back on the rode and drove home so that Dusty wouldn't have to miss work on Friday. So fun!!! In the process we decided to keep our van and put the cash from the GMC on it so that we could sooner than later pay it off as well and keep it, hopefully, forever. We had a bad experience when we bought our van from Stephen Wade in St. George so we were super careful when we started looking for new trucks. This is a 2006, Dodge Ram 2500 Big Horn Edition cummings turbo diesel! We found it online from a dealership in American Fork, Doug Smith. The amazing sales-man who totally helped us thru this whole thing was Ron Jewett. Ron had a smiliar experience as we did with Emma, and so we not only took away a new vehicle but so much spiritual help as well. So completely random. He shared his story and gave us some counsel that was badly needed. We know that it was not by chance we met this amazing man who has "jump-started" Dusty and I back in the direction we need to go. I have been saying that the Lord has a funny sense of humor and I mean that, but this has shown us how much he is truly aware of us and our needs. We have again been truly blessed in a moment when we never expected it.
Wow- I love it I love it I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new Truck, its always nice to get a new vehicle! YaY!!!
ReplyDelete