Monday, May 31, 2010

Kindergarden Graduation!

Wow I can't beleive Kati is actually done with Kindergarden. Wow! Well here you have it, Miss Thing at her graduation. She did so well I can't wait to see what first grade will bring.





This is Kati's teacher. She is so fun and I know Kati will ever forget her.

4 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! And so are you! (I love your cute top.)
    Can you even believe our kids are done with Kindergarten?
    Mine graduates Thursday. Ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It!!! Leif said they worked hard for their program. Kati is so cute and fun!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time goes by too fast. I feel so old having a child going into first grade. She is such a cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cap and gowns are adorable!! I love the sweet tarts award. Sweet Memories!

    ReplyDelete