
Wow, only 30 minutes ago started Kati's first day of school for the rest of her life! She will only go for 3 hours a day but this was still a huge milestone in our lives! She has always been so excited for Kindergarden and this morning was no different. Even though the school is a stones throw from our house, she still gets to ride the bus. So we got up and got dressed did her hair, yes I know a few of you were worried about me doing her hair, and then of course took pictures. SHe got on the bus with the our neighbor friendsa and she was all smiles and excitement. I know she will do great. And even though it is only 3 hours, just the fact of knowing she is in school is so weird. Just FYI, I did not cry! I was happy because she was so happy! I know hard days will come when she will be upset about someone or something, and she will "never want to go back to school again!" But today she is happy to be there!
First of all, she is ADORABLE! Secondly, I'm EXTREMELY jealous you only have to be without her for three hours a day. (Ours is 8 hours! ...and I'm going to cry and cry and cry for sure!) You are so lucky she gets a bus too. Our school is in the neighborhood, but way too far to walk.
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit excited for some peace and quiet in the day, but just wish the school day wasn't so dang long. Can you believe we have kids in SCHOOL?!?!?!?!? AHHHHH!
yeaaaaa! So fun! She looks beautiful! She will do so great. It's such an amazing time in their lives. It's such a short window that they love school. Tell her aunt shells is proud of her!
ReplyDelete