Hey everyone! Sorry no pictures. I just wanted to let you all know that I had an ultra sound today that determined that I am 14 weeks along. 3 1/2 months to me. My due date is Feb. 13th. That sounds like a good day to me! A nice odd number! The ultra sound machine was able to get some awesome 3-D shots that we were not able to get with Shelby so that was super fun. We have a nice shot of its back from head to toe and then its face and chest. I know the question on everyone's mind...is it a boy or a girl. Well you wouldn't beleive it but it really was to early to tell what it was for sure so I am just going to have to wait another 6 weeks for that. I am convinced that it will be another beautiful baby girl, but Dusty is getting his hopes really high and thinking that it will be a boy?! We will just have to do what it is you do when you are pregenant and that is wait some more for that next ultra sound! Don't worry, we will find out and I will report A.S.A.P.!
How exciting to have another little baby. It would be nice to wish for a boy if you didn't have such darn cute little girls.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the first trimester is over. That makes you farther along than you thought right? That is FUN! We'll be patiently waiting to see if a boy cousin is on the way!
ReplyDeleteyeah Mandy Pandy! good to hear things are going well. i'm so happy you have a sweet little life inside of you! keep us posted~!
ReplyDeleteSo excited! You make me more and more baby hungry every time I read, or think about you having another baby... It just seems like I should be following soon behind. We'll see what happens... Glad you're in the feelin' better stage (right?) Talk to you soon!!
ReplyDelete