Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mutchie Family Reunion

This was our home away from home for 4 days while we were camping with the the fam. We were camping about 10,000 feet up in the mountains above Beaver, Utah. It was so cold and then it would rain on top of it being cold already. FUN!
Shelby and Dad just sitt'in around the camp fire one night. Just try'in to keep warm.

There is our Kati getting ready to leave on a rhino ride with Aunt April and Aunt Kristy.
Whenever we are at the family reunion on that long 4 -wheeler ride that they always take, Dusty and I have one of these pictures for every reunion that we have been to. Just try'in to keep up the tradition.
So in this picture we are up probably 11,000 feet maybe higher and the wind is literally wiping at our faces. So cold!! We have starting at the left: Shalice,Dusty, Kristy, Chandra, April, then Kati down front with Brock.

1 comment:

  1. YOUR KIDS ARE SOOOOO CUTE - I can't even stand it. I can't believe it's so cold there.
    Tell me again why we didn't get together when I lived closer?! :(

    ReplyDelete