For all you out there that don't know, the Riddle's are expecting another little miracle to their family!!! Yes, you heard me right. Shelby is almost 15 months old and I am probably due sometime in the month of February. I actually just went to the Dr. today and he decided that I am somewhere around 11-12 weeks along. I will have an ultrasound in the next few weeks to make a for sure due date! We are excited to have our family grow and grow. I am so in love with those little angel babies. And to answer another question you may be asking, no we are not hoping for a boy. We are not hoping for anything but a healthy, beautiful baby! At this point I really don't know how many kids we are planning to have. Maybe this one will feel complete our family and maybe not. So just to keep y'all updated, there it is!!
By the way, we also went to Lake Powell on Saturday and had a total blast! I am so glad that Gabe and Michelle are so kind as to share their toys with us!! Their boat and tubes are super super fun and we can't wait to go out again.
Emergency Placement Call
2 months ago
Wow! Congratulations, Mandy. I am so excited for you guys. Hope you are feeling okay. Miss you...Kelsey
ReplyDeleteSay WHAT?! That is super exciting! You sure do make them beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHere's a question you didn't answer yet... How's the morning sickness? Hope there was NONE! TAKE CARE!
I thought that you were a little baby hungry at bunko.....Congrats! you are further along than me, hopefully I will find out this weekend if I'm expecting. Talk later!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! How exciting for you guys.
ReplyDelete