Holy crap we have a lot of birthdays right in a row in our family. Just in case you are wondering, we still have one more to go...Dusty's which is Saturday the 11th and he will be 26. So first we have Shelby Jo, then Mom, then Allison, then Kati, and last but not least, Dusty! And you can't forget Mother's Day and Father's Day in there as well. Super fun!!! But wait it gets better, October will come around and we have around 10 more birthdays to celebrate, within both our families!! (Sigh) Wow for birthdays!!! I love birthdays, I am just not a fan of parties, unless someone else is doing it. Just not me. Ok,,,I'm done:)
Well Girl, I have LOVED your parties this year! They have pulled me out of my funk every time I've gone. Thanks so much for celebrating your sweet girls with us!! So glad we're friends!
ReplyDeletei'm not a fan of being hostess either! i'm with ya.
ReplyDelete