So it turns out that my almost 5 year old loves Miley Cyrus/ Hanna Montana. We went to see the movie last weekend and I was surprised how much I actually liked it. It is so strange having one of my children be such a fan of someone or something. This is all very new to me, but I have seen the tv show, heard the music, and now the movie and I am totally ok with it. At first I thought it would pass and she would move onto something else, but she didn't. I love her so much that it is fun to see life through her eyes. She is such a fan, I can't believe my 4 year old is so crazy for her. Kati has made a fan out of me.On the other hand, Miley Cyrus is, so far, a very good role model for young girls. She is easy for young girls to relate to and she is still so young herself. And so very talented. So far I am in full support! Any other fans out there, I would be happy to hear that I am not the only mother who likes Miley Cyrus:)
i love that you are bonding with your little cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteyeah, my little girl is too young to be a fan, but i used to watch it at my grandma's house when it first came out. (i don't have cable.) i loved it. ;) but i actually liked hannah's best friend better than her. ha ha. aren't there any lily fans out there? lol.
i hope miley stays a decent role model for young girls!
No fair! I have to bond over Monsters vs Aliens! Actually it was pretty cute. You should have seen the looks I got when I suggested Hanna Montana.....Woah!
ReplyDeleteI have actually not heard her music before today on your music video link above. River really enjoyed it. She says "I wanna see that" when I scrolled down. River LOVES music and really enjoyed dancing to it. Thanks for this post and sharing - I'm definitely excited about great roll models for little girls :)
ReplyDelete