Thursday, April 30, 2009

Did you know?











Did you know that my little girl Kati can ride her bike with no training wheels?? And did you know it only took her 10 mins. to get the hang of it?? I was so blown away! We were at our cousins house for a birthday party and all the kids were taking turns with the bikes, and miss Kati wanted a turn but there were no training wheels on the bike and so we thought, what the heck lets see if she can!! And she did! This may be a small thing but I am so proud of her!

2 comments:

  1. No! That is AWESOME! Honestly, Jakob has never really ridden ANY bike. Seriously, not a good thing! We just don't have a good bike riding area around our house. You don't have an extra ATV Trike do you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH! That is NO SMALL THING! That is AWESOME! Isn't it amazing when you find out your kid is ready for new things? WOW. I'm impressed. Way to go Kati!

    ReplyDelete