Thursday, February 9, 2012

Our Pets!

We just happen to have some pretty darn funny pets. This is our cat Tiger. He is a really funny cat and he is super mellow so the kids do whatever they want to him and he doesn't seem to mind. On this day, he had snuck in the back door when no one was looking and jumped into this basket that is normally meant for toys and turned it into his secret layer. He thought I couldn't see him, hahaha!




This is my Sadie girl. She was my christmas present and I just love her to death. This pic was taken 2 months ago and since then she is much much bigger than this but I had forgotten about when she had done this. She was all snuggled up and sleeping when I found her scruntched up between these trays. What a silly goose.

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest picture of your cat peeking out of the basket with his tail hanging out! Cute cupcake background! The cupcake centerpieces at the dance reminded me of you :)

    ReplyDelete