Christmas 2011 - We had such a wonderful christmas this last year. We started our moring with the girls opening all their presents. Then, Dusty's family came over for more gifts and breakfast, and then we finished the day with my family coming by for even more gifts and a yummy dinner. We had a packed day of nothing but good times.
Allison got her very own MP3 music player.

We had to stop the kids from diving into the presents, I wanted a picture first.

Shelby is so excited, she has just opened up a beanie baby alligator that she is in love with. She lost hers so I found one on ebay to replace it. Kati is opening her new journal that I made myself.

Holy Moly Kati got a Nintendo DSi for Christmas this year. We tricked her into thinking she had opened all her gifts and then magically found one more under the tree. This picture does not do justice to the actually surprise. She was super happy about it.

And last but not least, the kids and I picked out a super cute M&M popcorn bucket for Dad for christmas. We love have popcorn and m&m's with our movie night!
No comments:
Post a Comment