Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New member of the family!

In case you didn't know, I normally get what I want. This would be a good example. I found this cutie on-line and I told Dusty, I would not be mad at him if he decided to get me a puppy for christmas and if he wanted to know which pup I wanted I gave him the add I found. It took him a few days but he finally made the call, and the next day my mom, Shelby and I all jumped in the car and went to pick her up! We decided on the name Sadie for now. We have a tendancy to change or add names to our animals. She has been here for 8 days now and she fits right in! She has the sweetest personality. We are so happy to have her :)





No comments:

Post a Comment