These are my cute cupcake curtains. I am hoping to a vinly saying above them in that space there :)
These are just frames I had and then I put cupcake scrapbook paper in them, and now I am using them for dry erase reminders :)
I am proud to say that I Modge Podged this bad boy all by myself!
This was a super cute little wooden tray with handles on it and then I painted it and spray painted chalkboard paint on the inside.
This was a christmas recipe box I found at the thrift store. Mandy had a big hand in making this thing super cute. We painted it, covered it in cupcake paper and then she used her magic to spice it up with all the fun extras!
This was given to me by another friend of mine. It is a display folder for 8X8 scrapbookpages. I used it to make these 3 cute cupcake squares... look close, get all the details!
I am also very proud to report I made this all by myself too! I am also waiting to see how long it will last, haha! I just loved the idea of making old mason jars into soap and or lotion dispensors. I had the thought to put the cupcake paper on the top, then I had to cover it with something so I just used packing tape and poked the pump down through!I have had such a blast getting together with my friends and doing these crafts. I never thought this would be me. I think I'm getting better all the time, and now Ican't wait to start on my Christmas crafts! :)


Cute, Cute Cute! I LOVE your kitchen. All turned out so great. What a great idea for the dry-erase boards out of picture frames. Gorgeous! I love your Dog!
ReplyDelete