Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Emma's Headstone

This year our most amazing gift from Dusty's family was that they paid for a headstone for our dear sweet Emma. I felt so over-joyed, and thankful for their kindness in doing this most wonderful thing. Dusty and I had always talked about what we do when we had the money. We had a pretty good idea of what we wanted. We sat down and decided on this heart stone and a few things we wanted on it. It was delivered to the cemetary yesterday and I can't believe that it is already here and just how beautiful it turned out! I fear thanks is not enough. Lots of love! This is the front of the headstone and at the bottome it says, In loving memory of her twin brothers - 2005. This will also be a place of remembrance for them.

In a moment you touched many hearts, and changed our life forever.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't see the back when we went to see it. It really is beautiful! It's amazing how good it feels to have that as a little more closure and peace isn't it? I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly Beautiful. What a wonderful message!

    ReplyDelete