
I clean my house all day long. Impossible you say, well it is true I tell you! If you want to know the worlds record for how quickly a small child can empty a toy box you have chosen the right blog to visit today! My kids can do it in 3.10 seconds! They are incredible! And it is a law in my house to spill something really sticky after the floors have been mopped! There is another rule that if we have popcorn it has to be spilled all over the floor at some point. One more rule you must know about, if I happen to clean my windows it is absolutely necessary to walk over and put your mouth on the window and then blow making your face appear bigger than it is in hopes that you are scaring the "person" who is outside, and or the dog.
Who is making up all these rules, I'd like to know!
Seriously! It is absolutely insane!!! Hey I miss you! I think we need to start the lunch thing again when school starts and go to each others houses. It was so much fun and so good for all of us. Any thoughts? When do you want to get together sooner then later? I soooo here you on this post. I threw a fit this week because I felt like I am te only one cleaning unless I crack a whip. Fits only help short term. But whatever works, right?
ReplyDelete