This year we had just a very small party for Allison at the park in Kanab, and when I say small party I really mean we invited all the little kids we could think of!! We decided to do cake and presents and then get our swim suits on and play in the water feature. It was wondeful birthday for a our not so little Allison. Turning 5 is a very big deal! I can't believe how these kids have grown up so fast. I wonder if I will always look in faces of my children and see them as the babies they once were. Allison is many things, so here is a few special things about our Allison.
She loves animals!
She is a super fast runner!
She loves her ice cream, and otter pops!
She is a hopeless romantic! (She has the cutest giggle when she sees Dusty and I kissing)
She loves her sisters and loves playing with them!
She is so smart, kindergarden here she comes!
She has such a warm smile, it is always contagious!
She loves to cuddle and give lots of hugs.
She is a blessing to our family!

No comments:
Post a Comment