Monday, June 20, 2011

Farm'in Around!

After great search and effort, we finally got KITTERS!!! I was so happy to get a call from a friend of mine who just happened to have 3 kittens that were looking for a new home. Here they are. We definately got the 3 very best kitties in the whole world. We have had them for about a month now and the kids are literally loving them to death. Dusty and I thought that they interest would at the very least fade but every morning they jump out of bed and run outside to play with the kitties, and yes they do come in the house a lot to join our family time. They truly are so much fun.


Here is Kati and Shelby with Whiskers, Tiger, and Smokey.














Please note that all of these kitty pics are taken in the house. Yep, they are definately outside cats!

**A couple months ago we went to the feed store and bought all the baby chicks they had which was about 11. Here are some recent pics of our not-so baby chicks!! They chickies are about as much fun as the kitties!




Here is Alli with one of the chicks. She loves to throw them in the air to help them learn how to fly.

Shelby likes to hold the chickies too. You will notice that Kati is no where to be found in any picture with the chickens. She absolutely hates the chickens, even the little ones.





Here they are, the whole flock of our little chickies!





I don't want to brag but I do believe I have the most beautiful horse in the world. Wow, can you just believe how cute he is. Me and the girls go out everyday and give him lots of kisses! He loves that, along with lots treats!





1 comment:

  1. So much fun! You all need to come see our bunnies! Seriously!!

    ReplyDelete