Friday, August 20, 2010

Kati in 1st grade!

Here she is folks. Miss Kati Riddle on her first day of 1st grade!!! She got to buy a brand new Hanna Montana backpack, with a Hanna Montana shirt!!! She was so excited to go to school that she was up before anyone in our house. That was early. I don't think it will always be that easy but right now she is up and dressed before we are even awake. She had a great time at school and she really loved it. So that means no tears for me! She is so excited that it makes it so easy for me see her go. I can't beleive how the time is flying.1st grade today, graduation tomorrow.


I took this pic from my bedroom window. Her friend and neighbor, McKenna, is just starting kindergarden and when she ran out to the bus stop she looked so small and tiny to me but she ran over to Kati and grabbed her hand because of her of excitment as well. The are so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Have I ever told you that I Love your girls?! Love Em!

    ReplyDelete