Thursday, August 19, 2010

Aunt Shells is Awesome!

There are many many reasons that we love our aunt Shells! She is super fun and totally the most creative person I know. She always helps me at the drop of a hat, and she is an amazing photographer! Even when we don't ask her. Here are some shots of Shelby that she took only just today. I had to run Allison to the doctor this afternoon and she watched Shelby for me and when I came back she had had some fun just taking some pics! Thank you Michelle, you are so good at what you do, we love you!




3 comments:

  1. Those pics are too cute! Such a pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, Mandy. Miss you, hope are doing well. Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Cute, Cute! I especially like the one with her in the swing!

    ReplyDelete