Just wanted to say "out loud" that I am at 35 weeks and only, hopefully, 5 more to go. I can't beleive how the holidays have come and gone. We had a wonderful Christmas, lots of food, presents, and fun. We also had our share of the sickness as well. I actually took down all my Christmas decorations today. So sad to see them go. Life just moves so fast and so here we are! I can not wait for this baby to be here but I know that even though I am counting down the days now, it will be a flash and then I will be adding the days of how long our little baby sister has been with us.
I also wanted to send an awesome shout-out to my 31 year old sis-in-law who is crazy good at Super Mario Brothers!!! Her birthday was yesterday and we had her and her kids over for dinner and some super fun times on the new Wii last night! I'm pretty sure we created a memory ....picture this....6 kids running around my house crazy and super loud. The tv cranked up with the surround sound, thank you Dusty, and three adults playing Super Mario Brothers. We only looked up from the game when we thought we heard a "blood" cry. For everything else we just said without looking away, your fine go and play!!!! I have to admitt I gave up before Michelle and Dusty, but they did it, they finally beat the game somewhere around 12:30 at night. All the kids were asleep somewhere in my tiny house, and it was all good! We had a great time! Happy 31st Michelle!
Emergency Placement Call
5 months ago
I can't believe you are going to have four kids soon! How exciting. Hope you are feeling well. Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mandy! We (and by we I mean I) had such a great time! I can't wait for that 4th little Riddle niece to get here! I'm so happy for you! Hang in there! It won't be long!
ReplyDeleteI hear those Mario games are serious business ;) I'm glad you have such wonderful family near you :)
ReplyDelete