Kati, Alli, and Shelby went to their grandma's house to bake cookies, watch movies, and play games with their cousins yesterday and the sugar must have been surging through those little veins! The kids were all running and playing and Kati fell and smacked her head on a chair so hard, it busted right open. We took her to the hospital just to be safe and she got 4 stitches for her early Christmas present! She was, surprisingly, a very brave girl. I had to bring Dad just to be on the safe side of this crazy girl. She does not like the doctor at all. She has done really awesome this whole time and even today hasn't said a word about it, so thank heavens for that. I imagined she would have this amazingly huge headache to go with it but she seems to not notice it all.
Poor Girl!! So glad she's okay though! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWho knew blogs weren't just for parent I was looking at blogs today and Dallon came into the room and saw River in one of the photos and asked to see Katie and Jacob so I took him here to see the photos. The story also helped to reinforce that we don't run in the kitchen a trouble we are haveing here in my mother in laws. Just got internet and will stay in touch. I talked to Lena today and am thinking of you.
ReplyDelete