This is what I lovingly yelled at my family yesterday morning as Dusty and Kati were running out the door! So to all you wonderful bloggers, HAPPY DECEMBER TO YOU ALL! Don't worry a Merry Christmas will soon be here but I just wanted to take advantage while I still could due to the fact that I have a feeling Christmas will be here and gone before you know it! So so sad, however coming out on the other end of this for me is just another month done in my pregnancy! So a little bitter sweet! I have all my Christmas decorations up except for our tree which makes me sad, but we have not been able to get out yet and get one. We did,however, manage to have a super fun family home evening camp fire out back of our house Monday night! We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. It was so so fun, and you gotta know the kids had a blast. After all the camp fire fun was over we came in the house and had hot chocolate! These are moments I truly treasure!
amen! i only wish i could have joined in on your fun with my kiddos too!
ReplyDeleteThat's the word that came to my mind, Amen Sister!
ReplyDelete"Enjoy the Journey" All these adventures are such joys! Happy December!
ReplyDelete