Monday, November 23, 2009

What I am thankful for

Yesterday in relief society we talked about some of the things we were thankful for and I just wanted to share what sprang to my mind. I am first and foremost grateful for my family. I am grateful for being blessed with special angel daughters to be surounded by and absolutely so excited for our new angel daughter that could not get here fast enough!!! I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who would do anything to support his family so that I can stay at home with our kids. That is such an amazing blessing to me and I could not be more grateful for him!
The other thing that was most pressing on my grateful heart is, a year ago, we were just ending a financially hard year for us. At this point last year I was just exhausted from the worrying and stress of one thing or another. But by January of 2009, I had this wonderful impression that this was going to be a good year for us financially, and without bragging, I am happy to report that after this whole has gone by it truly has been a year filled with financial blessings for us. A year of testimony building, and reasurring faith in our Heavenly Fathers love for us. We have been married for 6 years, and after 6 years our "year" has finally come! I want to clarify that we are not debt free, or without those things that randomly pop up that have to be taken care of, but for the first time we have been able to do what needed to be done without worrying about where the money was going to come from or what we could sell to make it through one more month. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ for all that has been blessed upon us. My prayer is that we can live the way we should in order to continue to receive these blessings in the future!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your things your thankful for. It helped me think about what I'm thankful for. I'm so thankful to know you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear you are in a good place this year!!!!! You deserve it! And I miss you!

    ReplyDelete