Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's never to late for a Happy Halloween!!!!

Here we are with our little tribe! Kati was going to be a strawberry for Halloween but then we changed it up and she decided to be a cowgirl. Alli is a penguin due to her timely obsession with Happy Feet and Shelby didn't have a choice. She was a little witch!
Dad sure is shiny and reflective in his "costume" fire fighter suit!!!
Ok, Ok,,,I guess if I can get this camera to take a pic without me, I will jump in the picture too!!! Well, it kind of worked!
Here we are right before trick-0r-treating at our cousins house, Clayton and Jaxon Riddle's. Clay was Optimus Prime, and Jax was Bumblee!! What cute boys.

4 comments:

  1. oh YES you DO have the CUTEST little girls! and i'm glad you found a way to be in the picture too. you are so CUTE IN ORANGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures they were all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious tribe! They just make me want to hug em'!

    ReplyDelete