Friday, October 16, 2009

Oh yeah I almost forgot.....

With life moving as it seems to do, I almost forgot to let my "peeps" know that we are having another girl!!! Can you stand it, we will have 4 girls! WOW! I had my ultra-sound on Oct. 1st and to my husbands sadness there was no little boy on that ultra sound screen. So the tech said that he was 80% sure that it is a girl and Dusty was breathing deeply for about 1/2 hour before he was smiling again knowing that we are truly blessed to have these amazing little girls! I know that 4 isn't a big number and it's not so small a number either, but I feel lucky to have 4 girls to have with me as our lives grow and progress. (Call me in 7 years and see if I still have the same attitude) I feel blessed to have these girls with me everyday and now to be adding one more to our family is gonna be so fun. Besides, I have some stink'in cute clothes that I was not fully prepared to let go of just yet! I can't wait to see what they all will turn out to be or do. I would love for all of them to have a love for horses as I do, and then we could travel around as they compete in rodeos winning saddles, trailors, etc. Oh yeah I have been dreaming about that for a long time. I keep telling Dusty that he can just sit back and drive us all around as we compete with our horses, barrel racing and of course winning lots of money to take care of our favorite dad in the whole wide world. And I have just run away with my thoughts!
Anyways, things in our house have been quiet and good just in case you were wondering. We are really excited for Halloween and that will probably be the next picture opt. for us so we will post some pics then.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Little girls are such sweet angels! You are indeed blessed to have their precious spirits under your care ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post -I can totally picture ya'all making the rodeo circuit! Drop me an email barnsons@hotmail.com, and I will send you a invite to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Fun! Horses and Girls, what a great combination! You make such cute girls!! Your girls are so blessed to be in your home!

    ReplyDelete