Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Alive!!!

Well I snuck in here really quick while everyone is out so I can have a nice quiet rest, to update for a brief moment. I just wanted to say that I made it through, and I am doing ok. As long as I take the pain meds on time I usually stay pretty happy. But if I go too long without, then it is really painful. I also wanted to say that I have a wonderful support system around me which I could not be more grateful for. My mom and sister - in - law took care of my kids while I was away and that was no small thing. Then when we got home Dusty has been super dad making sure the house stays clean, and feeding and taking great care of the kids. I am so blessed. And the only way I would recommend anyone else having this done is with tons and tons of help. Sleeping is definitely my friend these days!!! Gotto go and have a Popsicle and sleep now!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH GOOD! The scariest part is over. I'm glad - and I hope the recovery is quick! I'm glad to hear the people near you are taking good care of you and your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO Glad you're well!!! We were just wondering how you're doing.... Make sure you call if you need anything!! We stopped by to make sure the surgery went okay. Glad you're hangin' in there! We'll be in touch. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete