Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lucky 7's!

Tagged by Michelle
7 Things I can do:
1. Make really cute babies! (With the help of my really cute husband)
2. Ride a horse
3. Sing really loud, and dance my heart out... when no one is around.
4. Play the piano.(Better and better all the time)
5. Make things grow and reap the rewards! (I love my garden)
6. Play volleyball
7. I know American Sign Language, one of the best choices I ever made!
7 Things I can't do
1. I can not for the life of me keep my kitchen floor clean
2. I can run, but I won't do it!
3. I have a horrible fear of standing and bearing my testimony ( This is a big problem for me, something I need to fix due to the fact that Kati now bears her testimony.)
4. I can't see something that needs done and not do it
5. I can't say no to my Mother
6. I can't not love my Dad (For those of you who know my father, I hope you understand)
7. I can't hide my feelings forever, they have to come out, and if they don't it means I don't care.
7 Things that attracted me to Dustin Riddle
1. The hotness
2. His athleticism
3. His little black Toyota truck ( so hot)
4. His kisses
5. his drive to change his life for something that he knew was better
6. a fantastic laugh
7. he was a really hard worker and still is
7 Things I say the most
1. KATI!!!!
2. Ok, Ok, Ok
3. NO, NO, NO
4. Why can't you listen?
5. In a minute. ( My kids love that one)
6. Not right now
7. I love you!!!
7 Goals for the year
1. Bear my testimony
2. Do my visiting teaching every single month
3. Go to the temple once a month, if not more
4. read my scriptures
5. stop yelling
6. lose weight so I can play for my brother's softball team!
7. BE HAPPY!
7 Favorite foods
1. Lunch meat sandwiches
2. Shrimp
3. Chinese buffet
4. Chips and homemade salsa
5. Chicken!!!!!
6. Spaghettios
7. soup and salad!
And the people I tag....
1. Mindy Lou Who
2. Miss Marsha Allen
3. Miss Baron
4. Kimmy W.(yes I mean you)
5. And I think that is all the bloggers I know
6. The other bloggers already did it!
7. Sorry!

3 comments:

  1. very interesting! I love these things. You learn so much about people that you already know. And I expect you to be at my house on Sunday missy!!! Sunday appropriate party starts at 4:00. Bring snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE hearing about you...although, i think it should be a requirement to post pictures of your 'really cute babies' with every post. lol. j/k. i usually don't accept tags, but i will for you, so check out my private blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun! Fun to learn more about you and your world!! I'll follow through with my tag soon;)

    ReplyDelete