


February first was our 6th wedding anniversary! I can't beleive that the years have come and gone so fast. But I am excited for the next 6 years. We have 3 beautiful girls and 2 little angels waiting for us. We have a home and I am a full time stay at home mom. Dusty is our hard working daddy!! I dare say things are going really well for us. (Knock on wood) We are happy and healthy and I could not be more grateful for that. I always wanted a simple life with my family and I beleive I got it. So now I send out my love and grattitude to those who need it.
Look how young you two look up there. Congrats on making it 6 years! ;) Beautiful couple, beautiful kids, beautiful scenery, beautiful life! (Way cute blog background, by the way. It's so you!)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love your background!!:) It's so fun to liven' things up on the blog huh?:) We wish you another happy six years and more!!!:)
ReplyDelete