This year for all the girls' birthdays, we decided to go to dinner and go to the movies. All of their birthdays fell around the weekend of a cartoon. That worked well for Shelby, but a few days before Alli's I thought she needed a party with her friends as well. I rounded up her friends and we had a fun little party at the park. We also did a dinner and a movie :) One of the pictures that I don't have here is a pic of her brand new cowgirl boots. We got her pink Ariat boots! She loves them and wears them all the time, even if she has shorts on. For Kati's 8th birthday this year we went to St. George and did a little shopping with dinner at a Chinese buffet, her choice, and we saw Madagascar 3. We saw Brave for Allison's birthday.
Kati is getting baptized this year. It is a very exciting thing for all of us especially Kati. She is getting baptized on Aug. 4th and we are super excited.
Emergency Placement Call
2 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment