DONKEY BASKETBALL!!!! Yes! This is one of the funnest things they do in Fredonia as a fundraiser. The same guy brings these donkeys every year and we play some donkey ball. It is so funny to watch and this year the fire dept. put a team together. Some how poor Dusty got the smallest donkey to ride. Didn't make much sense but it was sure fun to watch!
Emergency Placement Call
3 months ago




HA HA, this was so hilarious! It only sucked because my husband suffered for weeks after with a hurt knee. I love your background on your blog. i just made a blog too. I got a link on my Facebook if you are interested.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha, that made my night to see those pictures. Fredonia knows how to have a good time. I think that could be my new favorite sport. :) Wish I coulda been watching and cheering with you!
ReplyDelete