We were able to make to another fair this year. Last year we encountered terrible winds and had to leave early. This year was super beautiful and we had an awesome day!!! We had big Troy with us this year so it was nice to have a boy with us to break up all the girlie stuff. We just spent the day walking all over the fair looking at all the animals and the booths and of course eating all the fair food we could. The girls all got a fan which they love. So glad we went and hope next year is just as fun!!!
Emergency Placement Call
2 months ago













FUN adventures! I've never been to Pine Lake, but it looks like a place to definitely check out! I loved pictures of the trail hike - how fun! I still need to take my kids to the Fair, I think it would be SO fun.
ReplyDelete