I am getting so bored seeing my blog with the same old Christmas post so I am writing today, no pictures. Sheri Dew wrote a wonderful book called "If Life Were Easy it Wouldn't Be Hard." I love this book it is so amazing. In my moments of anger or despair this is what I remind myself, in a good way, that this is just one more thing that I will get thru and I refuse to allow it to get me down. I really try to focus my energy on fixing whatever has crossed my path or life and do the best I can so that my Heavenly Father would be happy with me. I must confess that there is so much going on in my head right now that I can't even make sense to write what I really want to. I have been sitting here typing for a long time and have erased and re-typed and erased again. I can't even collect my thoughts enough to communicate right now so maybe this should be it for now. I'm so jealous of my friends who can articualte so beautifully, and also those who have that freedom to share without hesitation. I am really trying here. I am so grateful for the gospel of Christ in my life. I feel like it is the one true thing that I will never have to question or worry about. It will be the same today and tomorrow and always. It is my foundation, and for that I am truly blessed and thankfull.
What a special and sweet testimony you have. I miss you!
ReplyDeleteThank you my dear friend! I know you may not think it was much, but your testimony is there and it strengthens mine everyday! Thanks for being an awesome person and more importantly thanks for being my person!
ReplyDeleteSometime, the words and feelings swirling around within our souls are a gift meant just for us. Then, the words that do come out clearly, are meant for others. Thanks you dear sister! Thank You for holding fast through the storm. Don't let go! Love You!
ReplyDelete