Monday, December 27, 2010

Strep Throat!

Poor Shelby, she has had a fever since we fell asleep Christmas eve. Today I took her to the doctor and she has her very first case of strep throat. It wasn't the fever that was so bad, I had that totally under control. She has an entire mouth full of ulsors!! I saw one, kind of on her lip ,and today when we woke up her whole mouth was full of them, no joking! My poor, poor little girl! Her lips were all puffy and her gums are sore. At first the doctor thought she had foot and mouth disease but she didn't have anything on her hands or feet so that was out. He tested her for strep and it was postive in 2 minutes flat. Allison is my sick child not Kati and Shelby. Anyways, we got antibiotics and hopefully are on our way to a healthy Shelby again. I'm so glad I chose not to take her to church yesterday. I was gonna tough it out and take her but then she got really hot again and I just thought it wasn't worth so I'm glad we didn't infect anyone else there. Now I am bleaching everything hoping Allison mostly, and the rest of us don't get sick either!!! Oh MAN!
Hope you all had a great Christmas! We had a great one! Merry Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am SOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOoooo Sorry! I gave it to her. I feel so bad!! Forgive me! I hope she still had fun on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, poor baby!!! Hope she had plenty of Christmas presents to get her through it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope she has a speedy recovery. Poor little girl! :O)

    ReplyDelete