I have really struggled thru this last year. Sometimes it seems that life is well, but then I am reminded in some way that it is not. Or so that is how it feels. I have been trying to grasp on to something that will lift me from this mire I feel like I am in. I have realized that living life with happiness and a positive attitude is a choice. A choice I have not wanted, but today I am choosing to change my attitude and push thru it not matter what. I could not have made it a day without those precious precious people who have been there for me whenever I needed them. People who come out of nowhere to talk to me or hug me, or see thru the smile to what is really underneath. I am grateful for them and hope that I can be as valiant as they were to me.
As much as I have struggled, I know that my Savior loves me and has shown that to me thru these amazing people who have constantly reached out to me. I am full of gratitude! Thank you.
This Kenny Chesney song holds a lot of importance. We all struggle and we all have trials and I'm afraid it isn't going to get any better. But we can do our part and uplift each other and support one another.
As much as I have struggled, I know that my Savior loves me and has shown that to me thru these amazing people who have constantly reached out to me. I am full of gratitude! Thank you.
This Kenny Chesney song holds a lot of importance. We all struggle and we all have trials and I'm afraid it isn't going to get any better. But we can do our part and uplift each other and support one another.
Hard times bring either wisdom or bitterness. You have chosen wisely! Love you so much! I miss seeing you every day. Just know you're welcome any time and I'm thinking about you often.
ReplyDeleteI wish I lived closer. I think the world of you and am truly grateful for all the time we did have together. I admire you so much. You are stronger than you know.
ReplyDelete