.........Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
once in a (lullaby) primary song!
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
and dreams that you dare to dream
REALLY DO COME TRUE!
Where troubles melt like lemon drops...........oh I want to be there!
What a magical song, I thought of it as I was posting these pics of this beautiful rainbow that appeared over our house.
I just love how the sun can shine when it is raining outside. It creates the most incredible rainbows, normally not full arc rainbows. However, last week, I tried to capture this fully arced rainbow. I couldn't back up far enough to get it all so I had to cut it in half . I wish I could have captured just how awesome it was. It was raining so hard that standing outside for just a few seconds I was soaked.
So this would be the left side of the rainbow...................
.................and this would be the right side of the rainbow. Try to focus on the rainbow!! I know it's hard!!!
Oh WOW! That's Awesome!!!
ReplyDelete