So we brought Cowboy home on Friday and then on Saturday we went for a ride up Johnson Canyon. I couldn't wait to ride him and really see what kind of a horse he is. He was everything I had hoped for. He is just a charming boy. We had a really good time and he was so good. I am just so excited to finally have a good horse!!!

A view from where we.

I have food in my mouth thats why I look so weird!!! HAHAHA!

I was the caboose on the ride and so I took a quick pic of us heading up a sandy hill.

This is Cowboys cute head! LOL!
Mandy, I am so so jealous! But also happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteMandy, you beam when you talk about this horse. I'm so happy for you! We will have to go riding together soon!
ReplyDelete