Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bringing him home

We found Cowboy on KSL.com and so he was kinda far away. He was up in Northern Utah a placed called Erda Utah! Erda is right next to Tooele Utah. So we left at 5AM Thursday the 23rd and headed to Erda not really knowing if we would be coming home with a horse. We just wanted to be sure. Well of course we loved him and decided to bring him home. It was a really long drive and on the way home we stopped to let the horse out to stretch his legs and I snapped this pic. I love it. The place we stopped was a gas station in Beaver Utah which just so happened to have cotton candy!!! The girls had their little snack and so did Cowboy!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new horse! I LoVE your girls and their blue mouths!!!

    ReplyDelete