We have the amazing
opportunity to have the means and the way to be able to go camping whenever we want. Here are just a few of the super fun pics of our camping trips this year. I am so grateful for the chance we have to make these memories and spend some good time with our friends and family. We are so blessed.

Swains Creek on Cedar mountain,
Jaxon, Kati, and Clayton.

These girls and their daddy. He makes camping possible!

Shelby and her friend Dani Ray !!!

Just out for a little hike with all 9 kids and 4 adults with 3 dogs tagging along too!

So cute!

We found a huge rock to sit on so we took the
opportunity to have all 5 of us sit and pose! Everyone say "Camping is Fun!!"

We were on our way up to Cedar Mt. to go camping and we stopped at some peoples house that Dusty knew who had
puppys and so we just stopped off for one!
HAHAHA , this is our new puppy Star. This is the day we stopped to get her, the kids would not leave her alone so she slept a lot!

Shell Shell and her dad.

I'm pretty sure Allison took this pic.
Hey cute girl! Your family pic is SOOOOOO cute. I just love it! And I think your new puppy is really super cute too! I love camping!
ReplyDeleteSo THAT is what you've been up to, having FUN!!! So many cute pics and looks like good times!! Miss ya though. Hopefully soon I'll be back to the land of the living. Til then, keep having fun for me!
ReplyDeleteFun pictures, great memories! Cute new puppy! I'll bet the girls love her.
ReplyDelete