Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our Funny Farm!

We have recently attained a few animals! We have 19 chickens and 3 horses at our house now. We love having chickens. We love to watch them, we love collecting eggs, and we love naming them too. We get about 6 eggs a day, usually Allison is chomping at the bit to go and get them. So here they are for your viewing pleasure! Our funny farm!
The little chicken in the back with the fluffy funny hair we named Rockstar!

This is our Easter Egger, and she lays green eggs.

This is our beautiful Sussox(sp) rooster. His name is Bob cause of the movie "What About Bob." Sometimes he can be a big chicken!!! LOL, I know I'm so funny!

And this is the pic of the whole "farm." Those are our horses (left to right) Buttercup-yoshi, Belle Star, and Rainbow. Rainbow belongs to Kati who has chosen not to ride but pet her horse! Whats up with that.

3 comments:

  1. my husband would be so jealous. i love you get to live on a "funny" little farm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you lived on a little farm! What a great place to grow up. My boys would wreck havoc there! Miss you, hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun. I love the variety of chickens. It was fun to run into you the other day.

    ReplyDelete