I already knew that I wanted to cute off the girls hair but I also thought that I could do it myself. I started whacking at Kati's hair and after getting it all off, I couldn't get it all evened out so I called the great ladys at La Bella's and they totally took care of the rest. Thank goodness. I love the way they look, so cute!



I love this pic. These two were so fascinated with what their big sister was doing, or what was being done to her. So funny.

Isn't she sweet? Yeah, don't let that cute little face fool you! She runs the joint!

The finished product!

And Miss Thing!
LOL!!! I've done that! I thought: Seriously, how hard could it be to cut a little girls hair?? It's SO hard and you can't get it straight after that :) County Fairs are so much fun! What a great family outing!
ReplyDelete