

Last week we got some seriously beautiful snow and we just had to take advantage! Dusty found this boat thing over at the dump and it turned out to be the coolest "sled" ever. We bundled the kids up and put them in it and then hooked it up to the four-wheeler and took off :) It was so fun because all the little kids could just sit back and relax and they didn't fall out but they could still have a good time riding around in the "sled!" However, just having this big boat thing was not good enough, we had to tie extra sleds onto the back of the big one just to make it really interesting. We had the Federkeil's, and the Grovers, and the Riddles all holding on for dear life! I think all of the adults had a turn in the boat, even me. I got in and then I couldn't get out.
So good to hear from you!! That looks like a blast!
ReplyDeleteJust look at those girls in their darling snow gear and hats! I just can't tell you enough how cute they are! Glad you got a turn in the sleigh, but next time make someone take a picture of the cute pregnant mama! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family! Hope you have a Merry Christmas. I miss you! Kelsey
ReplyDeleteHow Great! Snow is the BEST! Our sled was a couch cushion inside a plastic bag. Your pictures on Michelle's blog are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete