
Well today I was just kind of feeling like I wanted to write instead of posting pics and blah blah blah. I didn't put anything on for my birthday which was June 7th, but I had a wonderful birthday with my family. Dusty and the girls did some very sweet things for their mom! It was all very low key and just really nice. I did get a most fabulous present that I have been wanting for so long. I got a pair of Fat Baby Arait boots. I am still so excited about them. They are so cute and comfy and I just love, love them. Maybe I will post a picture so you can all have a look.
We actually have a weekend that we don't have any concrete plans so we are going camping today and tomorrow. The kids are really excited, and I am packing that camper. That is always my job. I can tell you, I am looking forward to a quiet weekend with my family and a good book. The Secret Life of Bees, I'm 3/4 of the way through it and so far so good. Next weekend is Jacob Hamblin days and we will be there participating in as many things as we can. Whether we kill ourselves or not, we are going to be doing some crazy fun stuff. I am so excited to be able to run barrels for one more time. Good times!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment