She was a little concerned about her hands getting dirty.


She was having a good time, just taking her time and messing with the cake.

She had fun opening her presents and she had a lot of help from her sisters. Here she is opening a new baby from her family.

Here she just opened her present from Poppa Jay.

After 3 kids I have to admitt I didn't work very hard on her cake. I knew she would just go crazy on it anyways. Here it is though, her birthday cake! Love you Shelby!!!
she is ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!!!!:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Shelby Jo! I love to see her and how close Jaci and Shelby are. I took Jaci to the doctor on Monday (she was sick) and she is still 17 pounds and 4 ounces (was 17 pounds 3 ounces at 9 months). I don't know what to do. They told me not to give her any milk just in case she is allergic, but JoeB got the same sickness the next day so I gave her milk for fear that she would lose weight. I really think that she needs that fat so my mothery instincts kicked in (and I prayed about it). So I guess we will see if she is allergic or not.
ReplyDelete