Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Little Trip to the T.V. Towers!!!

We wanted to go for a little off roading while Kristin was here so we decided to go up Hogg Canyon to the T.V. towers. We had a lot of fun but I think our Kristin Mary was a little scared. It was a lot of fun.


On our ride up we gave all the girls lollipops and the got so yucky and sticky. Especially Shelby, she was sticking to herself.



This is Kristin, Alli, and Kati looking off towards Kanab. I bet you can't tell that Kristin is so scared of heights that she is about to pee her pants!!!
True story.



So windy!!! Sorry I cut you out Kati!


Such cute chubby people we are!! Kanab landscape behind us.



On our way back down from up on high, we came upon a rattle snake. Luckily we spotted it from inside the truck. We had a good time showing the kids and telling them to stay away from snakes!! Again, I think Kristin was extremely scared and so ready to keep going. Dusty kept trying to piss it off and even from inside the truck Kristin was freaking out!! We love you Kristin!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment