Thursday, April 30, 2009

More Pics!

( I hope no one minds but I love these shots and just wanted to share!!)
This picture is hard to describe. The only thing I know about where we were is Canaan is behind us and Colorado City is to the left as you are looking at the picture. I hope you know the people!!!!


I took this picture right on my front porch. We have some really random weather where we live.
Who can guess where this picture was taken? I am standing at the BIG BUTLER FAIR, 2007!!! These are my cousin Eric's horses, Jack and Jim. Man I just love that BIG BUTLER FAIR!!




I can't remember when this was taken but Kati and Zack look really young to me. And my house looks different too. These 3 always seem to take the best pictures! I am I right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment