Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No pictures today, I just wanted to share my awful experience. Last Wednesday I had 2 migraines, one in the morning and another in the afternoon. I was just so mad that that had happened, then the next day I had a fever so bad that I just couldn't get warm enough. I think I roasted my kids out of the house with the furnace cranked up. Then on Friday morning I just had to go to the doctor. Why pay the premium right. So turns out that I had strep throat along with the high fever. I got a shot of penicillin and here I am Tuesday feeling like myself again. I can't remember being so sick before. It was awful!!! I have decided to just get my tonsils out and be done with them. They cause more trouble than not. Thanks for listening!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Jessica found you blog while checking out someone elses. Sorry to hear you have been sick. I hope you are feeling better. You can check out ours at www.willoughby-family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you. I'm glad you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Manda,
    I'm so sorry. I hate strep. I've been seriously considering getting my tonsils out too. Do you think they'd give us a two for one discount? I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. being sick - yuck...not so fun! i'm trying to avoid everyone this cold and flu season since my baby's so little. i have a goal that she won't get sick until she's a year old. KNOCKING ON WOOD NOW. ha ha. glad to hear you are better. thank goodness for modern medicine!

    ReplyDelete