Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas to all! We had a wonderful Christmas with our little family. We had breakfast with my family in the morning and dinner with Dusty's family. Presents, presents, presents for one and all. I have never seen so many babies and (of course all their excessories) in all my life!!! We had a really fun day.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday. Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have another fellow blogger! I hope you have a fun time with it!! I'm glad you had a good Christmas! We did too. I'll be writing about it soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! I'm so glad to see you here! It'll keep you on your toes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I love how cute your little kiddoes are! I'm so glad you have a blog now and hope to see many more pictures to come! I miss you! ~Mindy~

    ReplyDelete